Sunday, September 23, 2018

Communication

This week I have been thinking a lot about communication. When I have been teaching my own students, I have been wondering how if changing the way I explain things, or how I explain things, will get better short term results. What if I change the tone of my voice? this is all leading to what types of teachers did I have myself, that I enjoyed, and how much of my enjoyment by them was a direct result of how they were able to communicate? So this last week I have been looking at everything I am able to find in book, and articles, and to help me answer my questions about what role in teaching does communication serve, and how at what level of importance is it? I think it is obvious, but I think there are many levels that I personally need to learn more about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Forward

Where am I now and how has the MAPP helped me as a teacher. I feel as though I have learned through the process of the MAPP that my skills...