Sunday, September 16, 2018

Welcome Back Skype

Hello again,

It was wonderful to see lots of new faces, and of course the familiar older faces in the skype meetings today. I will do my best at reflecting on what happened today, it is a little difficult as the skype meeting started at 6:00am local time.

We the majority of the skype meeting was informative, and geared towards awareness of the resources available to us as students, through our advisors, librarian, and Unihub.

After the introduction, and in depth tour of unihub, there was some discussion about the importance of being organized and creating personal schedules to keep on track for the duration of the module, as well as some brief discussion about the importance of reflecting, and recording our regular activities that we do in a given work day.

Overall there was a lot of information for everyone, involved thank you to Adesola, Helen, and Maria. I am looking forward to Module 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Forward

Where am I now and how has the MAPP helped me as a teacher. I feel as though I have learned through the process of the MAPP that my skills...