Sunday, February 18, 2018

1st entry RE 1st skype session

Hello,

This is my first blog post. I am not really sure what I am doing, but I  figure that I should start somehow. I participated in my first online skype session including many dance professionals, from all over the world with different goals, both personal and professional when it comes to dance and themselves. Everyone seems to be very supportive of each other, and also very encouraging. The thing that I find the most confusing so far is the online unihub portal. I am getting though the handbooks easily, however the unihib just seems to have unlimited "doors" that take you in many different directions.

I am sure everything will work out in the end though! I am optimistic. It took my awhile to figure out what blogging is bare with me while I make an attempt.

Sincerely,

DCB

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness yes, the unihub does seem like an endless maze, doesn't it? If it helps, I've found that the only things I use regularly are the Summon link under Study (for the library), the finances stuff under Finances, and using the module title to link through to the module page. Oh, and the email of course on the home page. The rest is useful but less trafficked, at least in my experience!

    But welcome to the program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not the only one, thank you for the insight!

      Delete

Moving Forward

Where am I now and how has the MAPP helped me as a teacher. I feel as though I have learned through the process of the MAPP that my skills...