Friday, March 16, 2018

Thoughts:

So I today I have had the opportunity to think about the difference between obtained knowledge, and obtaining a learning process. These things are completely different. I hope that I am in the right though process with wondering how I got where I am? and why do I do what I do? who else is doing what I do? and what are they doing that I do? and what are they doing differently from myself that I that will be beneficial for me to do also. These questions are now thoughts that I will be working with for the next while in what I do. I hope that altering my thought process enables me to achieve more, and doesn't close any windows of thought process I already have been exploring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Forward

Where am I now and how has the MAPP helped me as a teacher. I feel as though I have learned through the process of the MAPP that my skills...